VBIC encourages use of all its facilities by external parties and strongly supports researchers in the creation of multimodal imaging projects (that is the use of multiple pieces of imaging equipment at one or more VBIC node as part of the experimental design).
The use of all facilities is offered at very competitive rates. Expert staff can assist new users with study design, equipment set-up, data interpretation and analysis, publication and discussion of future projects. There are also possibilities for full scientific collaborations.
The major imaging modalities available at the four VBIC Nodes are shown in the map below.
An overview of the general access process can be found here.
Further information on imaging equipment and contact details:
- Monash Biomedical Imaging - human MRI
- Monash Biomedical Imaging - preclinical MRI
- Monash Biomedical Imaging - preclinical PET-CT
- Monash Biomedical Imaging - preclinical PET-SPECT-CT
- Monash Biomedical Imaging - preclinical FLECT-CT